Holland Parker has been with the Oracle Team for over 15+ years. We have close working relationship with Oracle development teams and participate in various projects related to product direction and new functionality.
Enterprise Performance Management
Our team is highly skilled at analyzing a company’s current business processes and recommending modifications to improve efficiency. We find the most dramatic improvements occur when we enable process improvements by integrating technology solutions. We are skilled at:
- Hyperion Planning: a budgeting and forecasting solution integrating financial and operational planning processes and improving business predictability.
- Hyperion Financial Management: delivers global financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis in a highly scalable software solution.
- Hyperion Essbase: an online analytical processing (OLAP) server, allowing the development of custom analytic and enterprise performance management applications.
- Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management: helps develop standardized financial data management processes with its Web-based guided workflow user interface.
- Hyperion Data Relationship Management: a data model-agnostic master data management solution that enables financial and analytical master data management in fast-changing business environments.
Oracle Fusion Middleware maximizes IT efficiency by allowing enterprises to create intelligent business applications and make full use modern hardware and software architecture.
- Oracle Data Integrator’s next-generation, Extract Load and Transform (E-LT) technology works across heterogeneous systems to improve performance and reduce data integration costs.
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality offers a comprehensive, best-of-breed approach to customer and product data, resulting in trustworthy master data that integrates with applications to improve business insight.
Knowledge has become the key economic resource and the dominant, if not the only, source of competitive advantage. – Peter F. Drucker
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite provides comprehensive capabilities for business intelligence on an integrated platform. It includes enterprise reporting, ad-hoc analysis, dashboards, scorecards, and multi-dimensional OLAP.