If you stopped by the Holland Parker booth at Kscope 15, you had a chance to check out Texo as we introduced it to the Oracle Community for the first time. But if you missed out on seeing the Texo business process framework that automates processes so that you can focus on your day to day tasks, we are offering you a second chance.
- Automated disaster recovery replication
- Real time performance monitoring and tuning of Essbase
- Security synchronization between Oracle EPM applications
- Data and metadata synchronizations with third party applications and databases
- Data synchronization between HFM, Planning and Essbase
Not only can Texo automate your business process, it allows processes to be triggered by real time events and it provides real time notifications so you can keep track.
Don’t miss your chance to see Texo in action. Click here to register for a Texo demonstration on August 12 at 11:00 AM CST. For more information please feel free to contact us.