After a one-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are looking forward to participating in numerous ways during this year’s OneStream Splash™ event.
OneStream Splash 2021 is scheduled for August 30 – September 2 in Orlando, Florida. This is the week before Labor Day, creating the opportunity for an extended trip to Florida to learn more about OneStream Software solutions, be inspired by the success of others, connect with peers, and enjoy well-deserved time in the sun.
As one of the leading OneStream Software implementation partners in the industry, we are excited to announce our deep involvement in this year’s conference. Highlights include:
– HollandParker is an Elite-Level sponsor for this conference. This is the highest level of sponsorship available to implementation partners. Only three partners (including our firm) will be at this level.
– With five customer presentations covering key finance topics ranging from account reconciliations to customer revenue analytics, we are humbled and grateful to have been selected for the most client presentations at SPLASH.
Our Presentations During OneStream Splash 2021
We appreciate the participation of our clients Post Holdings, CyrusOne, Valero, KKR, and West Bend Mutual Insurance (WBMI) joining us in Orlando for the customer presentations. These presentations will provide valuable insight to attendees on how they can find success on their OneStream journey.
The following is our current presentation schedule. We will update accordingly if any times, dates, or presentation topics change. (Follow us on LinkedIn for real-time updates.)
- Tuesday, August 31 (11:00 to 11:50 a.m.): The Power of One: Post Holdings Global Rollout of Account Reconciliations.
- Tuesday, August 31 (2:15 to 3:15 p.m.): Customer Revenue Analytics in OneStream (with CyrusOne).
- Tuesday, August 31 (3:35 to 4:35 p.m.): Ready, Set, Forecast! – Accelerating with Thing Planning (with Valero).
- Wednesday, September 1 (9:00 to 10:00 a.m.): KKR’s Journey Towards Financial Independence with OneStream – Bye Bye Excel!
- Thursday, September 2 (9:30 to 10:30 a.m.): Stop and Allocate: Multi-Dimensional Allocations (w/West Bend Mutual Insurance).
Register to Attend OneStream Splash 2021
We could all use a break from virtual meetings and working from home to connect with each other in-person. So, join us in Orlando this summer to learn more about how OneStream is modernizing finance through the OneStream Intelligent Finance platform.
We look forward to re-connecting with many of you that we haven’t seen in-person since Splash 2019! Make sure you take advantage of the early bird pricing that runs through July 14. Register your team today and we’ll see you in Orlando this summer!