Hyperion Planning 126.96.36.199 has a few enhancements to help out administrators as well as updates to the end user experience. The following items are new enhancements found in the Hyperion Planning 188.8.131.52 new features document.
Core Hyperion Planning Enhancement
- Dynamic Modeling: Creating Members “on the fly”
- Flexible Custom Dimensions
- New Task List Types
- Task List Dashboard and Report Page
- Grid Scroll Preferences
- Member Name and Alias Display Preferences
- Oracle Diagnostic Logging Enhancements
- Outline Load Utility Enhancements
- Planning Flat File Load Interface
- Aggregate Storage Option Support
- Plan Type Editor
- Importing and Working With Dimensions in Smart View
Public Sector Planning and Budgeting Enhancements
Decision Packages and Budget Request Enhancements
- Recurring Budget Requests
- Decision Package Attributes
- Copying Decision Package Data
- Support for Decision Package Reports in Financial Reporting
- Graphing and Analyzing Decision Package and Budget Request Data
- Usability Enhancements
Compensation Budgeting Enhancements
- Flat Allocations and Extended Allocation Functionality
- Compensation Analysis Dashboards
Project Financial Planning
- Calculate Imported Projects
- EVM Analysis
- “What If” Analysis
- Revenue Planning for Capital Projects
- Member On the Fly
- Relational Tables
Workforce Planning Functional and User Interface Enhancements
Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning has been significantly enhanced and provides these key features delivered in recent releases of Planning and Planning modules:
- The Job dimension enables planners to quickly evaluate the aggregated forecast impacts by job type, and make adjustments to employees such as assigning them to other jobs.
- A configurable task list-based navigation flow:
- Enables organizations with many users to plan more effectively by assigning user groups only to the task lists pertaining to their responsibilities
- Serves as a navigational aid and entry point to the product
- You can expand to include custom tasks particular to your business needs
- Tabbed forms for data entry that enable you to see all relevant information and view the impact of your adjustments.
- Driver-based calculations remove the need to manually modify business rules to change how compensation expenses such as benefits and taxes are performed, such as by percentage of salary. These kinds of compensation expense calculations are now subject to rates entered in Planning forms.
- Configurable charts and graphs provide data visualization, and enable you to graphically represent and analyze the impact of changes to forecasts and budgets.
- The ability to budget for jobs and employees by creating multiple open hiring requisitions, which is especially useful when planning for entities if you do not know who will fill newly planned jobs. For example, a planner can create 10 hiring requisitions for the job of Financial Analyst in a Finance Department entity, and assign to each job an average salary. When the 10 jobs are filled, the planner can accordingly decrease the number of open requisitions when HRMS data is available to set up the job compensation.
Capital Asset Planning: Function and User Interface Enhancements
- Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning now includes the following capabilities, recently adopted by other Planning modules such asOracle Project Financial Planning:
- Planning for leased assets
- Task list-based navigation
- Improved user interface element navigation such as the introduction of tabbed forms.
- Driver-based calculations
- Charts and graphs to depict and analyze data.
If you enabled ADF, you must use IE 9 in standard mode with this release of Planning. Compatibility mode with IE 9 is not supported in this release if ADF is enabled.
This is the last release to support the Classic Planning184.108.40.206 user interface if ADF is disabled. Future releases will require that you enable ADF.
You cannot use IE 9 with release 220.127.116.11 of Classic Oracle Hyperion Planning.
16 GB physical RAM
Optimized for IE 9 and Firefox 10 or later
High-speed internet connection or VPN connection between client and server. Connectivity provided via telephone modems is not supported.
Client-to-server Ping time should be less than 150 milliseconds